Lodging is available at our 90 year old schoolhouse converted
into a house in 1970 and remodeled in January of 1999. It’s convieneintly
located 1 mile from our east campsite. The Schoolhouse offers
a bunkroom that sleeps six. Also available is kitchen facilities,
full bathroom with washer/dryer, and a large family room. Easy
access off of blacktop county road.
Lodging fees for the schoolhouse is $25.00 per night.
Lodging is also available at local motels.
Two campsites are available
- Campsite One (North Camp)
- Rustic Cabin: covered porch, fireplace, woodstove, bunk rooms
- Remotely centered on 1000 acres
- No electric or water
- 4-Wheel drive a must in wet weather
- Campsite Two (East Camp)
- Electric camper hookup
- No water
- 40’x20′ metal building (woodstove, refrigerator and microwave
oven, dining tables & chairs, port-a-potty)
- Easy access from county road.